Home About Us Extra Curricular Admissions Contact Us Educore
Our Sentinel schools are based around a unique educational model, in which we encourage academic prowess in a supportive pastoral atmosphere which ensures our students will thrive and achieve their full potential.
WELCOME FROM THE HEAD
Instruction ends in the school-room, but education ends only with life.
Frederick W. Robertson
From conception, it was the vision of the founders of the school to empower all who pass through its hallowed portals with an education which will open up their minds and ready them for opportunities which will undoubtedly come their way. The above quote from Robertson aptly encapsulates what we will achieve here at Sentinel Kabitaka; inculcating a culture of lifelong learning which will translate itself into an enlightened society capable of dealing with whatever challenges come its way.
Sentinel Kabitaka School is a spiritually aware and supportive environment which has been established to have an impact on its alumni long after they have moved on. Through fostering academic excellence, encouraging all our pupils to shine and inspiring innovation we know that our students will stand head and shoulders above their peers in the future.
I am convinced that the gift of an exceptional educational institution such as this one to the community of Solwezi has begun the transformation of Zambia as a whole.
I hope you will enjoy going through our website and learn more about our school and what it has to offer. I am optimistic that you will be inspired to visit and get a tangible feel of the spirit of Sentinel Kabitaka.
World Class Education for Solwezi
Educore is bringing a new generation of high quality private schools to the North Western Province of Zambia.
Our first school opened at the new Kabitaka Hills development in Solwezi in September 2013. Kabitaka School will:
• Foster academic excellence by encouraging educational development in a happy atmosphere
• Help each child develop a lively, enquiring mind, the ability to question rationally and to apply them self to tasks and physical skills
• Encourage courtesy and respect for others in and out of the school community
• Nurture a strong sense of self-discipline and moral values, appreciating human achievement and developing a sense of integrity and authenticity
• Help each child to understand the world in which we live
• Build self-confidence and enable every child to obtain satisfaction and personal fulfillment at each stage of their development
The school will offer the Cambridge Curriculum, along with IGCSEs. A vibrant and balanced co-curricular programme will encompass sport, music, art, drama and many other activities to underpin a culture of creativity, innovation and excellence and provide opportunities for service to others, self-reliance and leadership.
The Sentinel Group
Educore Services provides world class, sustainable education through all its schools and colleges.
The Educore family includes three school groups providing inclusive education at all levels of the community, and at our Educore Teacher's Academy.